THIS is the single most
And trust me, being that I suffer from insomnia and procrastination-itus, I have seen damn near everything on the web...
I really can't tell if this is the pet project of someone's really, really old grandpa who completely lacks design sense, has never had any formal web training, hasn't even seen another web site since 1996, and lives in some biz-arre romantic fantasy world or if this is the work of a true evil genius.
Sample love poem:
"As you encourage me to tryHomepage screenshot (doesn't include framed navigation):
new things with my web designing
and I get it right.. and you say
I knew you could do it hun
without you I will never want to
try every thing I do it for the
man I love very much and he will
alway have my love
Love you hun!!!"

you have to love thoes people that spend hours of their day using photoshop and avatar chats.
ReplyDelete