Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I Love "The God of Cake"

So... I just spent the past hour downloading all of the images from "The God of Cake" in order to put them into a slideshow to accompany the text as I read it to the kids for their bedtime story tonight.

This is pure comedic gold from the blogger who brought us one of my favorite memes, the "ALOT".

Written from the perspective of a four-year-old girl, this tale could very well have been taken directly from a day in the life of my daughter.

Best line in the story:
"No one could tell me not to eat an entire cake - not my mom, not Santa, not God - no one.  I would eat cake whenever I damn well pleased.  It was my cake and everyone else could go fuck themselves."




2 comments:

  1. This could have been written from the viewpoint of many cake lovers I have know. RDW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, love it. funny stuff

    ReplyDelete